Friday, December 25, 2009

How To Grow Glossostigma elatinoides

First of all..."A Merry Christmas 2009 and A Happy New Year 2010" to all my readers :D

I have recently prepared a diagram of how to grow the Glossostigma elatinoides for one of my customers who bought this plants from me. This was hand written and drawn, so I scan it to my pc, and would like to share it with you all...a christmas gift for you!

The diagram illustrate how to grow glosso that comes either in the tall growing form or the low growing form. This should help beginners who are growing this plants for the first time.

The image here has been resized, please click on the image to go to my photo album and download it for better viewing


Click on the picture to go to the album, you can download it for better viewing

I hope you enjoy this scan, and if you have any problems, feel free to post a comment or simply drop me an email.....cheers :D

Follow this blog today