Monday, September 7, 2009

Bought some Red Cherry Shrimp...

My current Red Cherry Shrimp are having saddles for quite sometimes now.....but none of them are carrying any eggs......

I was really wondering, if my tank is missing the male shrimps...

This problem have been bugging me for so long, I'm surprise to see that hobbyist are breeding the Red Cherry Shrimp easily.....so why mine are not?

With that problem in mind......today I went to the LFS to get some Red Cherry Shrimp. I hand pick them myself those less red colour shrimp.....and slightly slim bodied ones......

So totally I bought 5 of them, which I suspect as males.......I hope they will do their job.

I wanted to make sure that they are males, so I planned to pair each male with a female shrimp and keep them in saparate tanks, for easy tracking.......I hope this will be a success.....

Follow this blog today