Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cardinal tetras....

Today is the first time in my life I acquire the cardinal tetras, Paracheirodon axelrodi. I've been wanting to keep this fish for many, many years, but never seen them being sold here, until earlier this week that I saw the cardinals selling in one of the LFS here in Sabah.

I know that in Peninsular Malaysia, this fish is much easier to obtain, coz the fish keeping hobby over there is much mature compared to Sabah.

After I found out earlier this week there's cardinals here.....this really got my hands itchy....lolz. And so, today I decided to get the fish.

I bought only 6 pcs just for the start at RM4 each.....I didn't want to buy too manny yet, coz I affraid I will overstock my tank, as I currently have 11 neons in it......in my glosso tank :)

So here's the pics of the lovely Cardinals....their colour is not yet optimum...hopefully after they acclimatized, they will display much intense coloration......just cant wait for that to happen :)


the cardinal tetras...


Cardinal and Neon tetras mix...

Follow this blog today