Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Growing Moss on Bogwood

Okay...I'm supposed to be busy with my work, and for that reason, I've not been blogging since....and in fact I'm still busy, but things didn't turn out the way I want it to be so...I decided to update my blog...just to release off that emotional feeling......hahaha

The motivating force for me to blog at a busy time like this came after some query from fellow hobbyist on growing moss. So I made a simple video on "Growing Moss on Bogwood"

Well besides bogwood, you can grow moss on any other substrate such as rock. It's pretty much the same method. And you don't need any sophisticated materials...all you need is:
  • substrate you want to grow moss on (e.g. bogwood or rock)
  • sewing thread
  • and some good ammount of moss of course
That's all you need....Check out the video, and let me know what you think....Cheers :)




Newly setup moss on 8th August 2009....Spiky moss on bogwood


Same Spiky moss on bogwood, pic taken on 1st September 2009....they grow within less than a month!

Follow this blog today