Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pressurized CO2...

Lately I've been thinkin to try to get my hands on pressurized CO2...

I've been looking around all the LFS available here that carries CO2 equipments, surveying on the pressurized CO2 kits, especially the price....BuMmer! Very, very expensive :(

The cheapest price combination, just for the CO2 tank (RM400) and a solenoid regulator (RM350) alone, can cost up to RM750!....oh boy!.......there is even a store sellin the kits for about RM1k.........wooo, that's way out of my reach :(

I started to wonder now, if the Planted Tank Layout hobby is really that expensive? Yes, although that high price is a one time investment for this hobby, but that is still a lot of money :(

Phew....long story short, lucky me, maybe because of my nature, I was able to outsource, and I came across CO2 tank sellin for 2 to 3 times cheaper from the LFS. I can't wait to get it for my plants.

The only thing left for me now is to outsource for the regulator. So let's see how it goes :)

Follow this blog today