Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dammit!

I had an old unused 2ft x 1ft x 1ft aquarium....it was abandoned for sometime after I shifted to my new house last year, had a crack on one of it side. I thought of using it to grow my aquatic plants, so whenever I need plants, I have them handy.

So few days back, I brought the aquarium to the glass shop for repair....they charge me RM25....damn, almost the price of a brand new tank. Anyway I didn't want to buy a new tank, and keep a broken 1, so repair is my option. SO that's it, 25 bucks....gone :(

Now here's where I got frustrated, since the aquarium was abandoned, naturally it was covered with dust. Until yesterday, when I cleaned the aquarium full of high spirit to start a nursery tank, Dammit....another crack at the bottom...so will be visiting the shop soon, this time, I will try another shop....

Follow this blog today