Sunday, July 12, 2009

Glossostigma elatinoides grows pretty fast...Update Day 5

Oops....forgot to update the Glossostigma elatinoides on Day 4....anyway here's the update after Day 5.


What you can see here is, the runner has sank into the sand, and there don't seem to have new runners, probably it's gworing beneath


This plantlet grows really fast, root and leaf twice since the day I follow their growth


Same goes to the last plantlet that I'm following, start leafing and going to root anytime soon

So...I hope this blog as well as the previous ones do show how fast Glossostigma elatinoides really grows. They multiply so rapidly, that I think it will carpet a well setup Glossostigma elatinoides tank in no time.

I think that would be for now on following the growth of this interesting plant. The next update would probably be a week or two or maybe more, just to show how much they have grown. Till then....cheers :)

Follow this blog today