Monday, July 6, 2009

New Glossostigma elatinoides and Dwarf Hairgrass tank

Okay, finally found a suitable spot to place a tank for Glossostigma elatinoides and Dwarf Hairgrass. This is partly going to be an experiment, and if it turns well in the near future, it will stay at that spot as part of deco in my house :D

This project started on the 5th of July 2009....this is part my of experiment to try grow both plants together is emersed condition. I've never done this before, but I think it might work, as I've seen people planting them emersed. The only thing that makes me different from those planted tank guys is that I'm not using those substrate specially for aquatic plants, I'm using my own substrate recipe, just some potting soil and sand......LOL, those aquatic plant substrate are expensive!

So here's the simple step by step process video...enjoy :)



For more pics of the whole process, please check out my photo album below

I hope this experiment work the way I want it to be....Will be updating bout them soon...

Cheers :D

Follow this blog today